Ratibi Payroll Card
Pay your employees’ salaries without them needing a bank account.
Ratibi is a stress-free payroll solution for companies, built to pay the salaries of employees who earn up to AED 5,000. The card allows employees to securely make payments at retailers and use ATMs around the world without a bank account, saving them money on banking fees.
As a Ratibi Card Holder
- Receive SMS alerts on every transaction
- Use at all ATMs, in-store and online
- Use at Visa/MasterCard networks worldwide
- Select your own ‘PIN’ from First Abu Dhabi Bank ATMs
- Customer support through our 24/7 call centre
- Free personal accident insurance: In the event of death or permanent total disability of the cardholder due to accident, eligible for 5x monthly salary or maximum of AED 25,000
- Hospitalisation for at least 24 hours due to accident: Eligible for daily cash benefit of AED 50 (for a maximum period of 30 days subject to a total of AED 1,500)
- Repatriation of mortal remains: Actual expenses subject to maximum of AED 5,000
- Eliminate the risk of carrying cash
- No bank account required
- Secure and easy way to receive your wages
- Immediate salary crediting
- Fully automated service
As a Employer
- Transfer salaries securely from your corporate account to Ratibi prepaid cards via online banking
- Real-time card management via online banking
- Alternative services for salary processing as per corporate requirements
We can efficiently process your salary payments electronically in compliance with UAE regulations.
- Fully automated service with dedicated help desk
- Safe and convenient salary payment solution with a single bank transfer
- Payment in local currency within the UAE – lower cost and no cash-handling risk to pay your employees
Salary files can be sent via our electronic channel in bulk with single debit entry pass through your account. Individual entries will be protected and only available to view by restricted users.
- Employers must hold a Corporate Account for issuing Ratibi cards
- Employers will be the point of contact between their employees and us
- Employers must educate their employees on the card usage and handling techniques
- Any cards confiscated by any ATMs will be destroyed by the receiving bank and the employer must apply for a replacement card
- Employer has to hold a corporate account with us
- The employee must be a resident of the UAE
- Only employees with complete and up-to-date KYC details will be accepted